born at 321.89 PPM CO2

"Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort." - John Ruskin

Thursday 18 June 2020

MORRISONS RIP OFF MERCHANTS


I’ve never been one to bitch and moan about retail/consumer issues as I’ve always thought that I made the decision, I didn’t take the time to look properly, I can’t be bothered etc. 

Maybe I’m changing or maybe this is just such a cynical profiteering rip off that it needs to be aired. 

Morrisons have been selling a range of different Ibuprofen tablets/capsules depending upon availability. Most recently they’ve been selling unbranded packs of 16 tablets for £0.50.

Yesterday I went into my local Morrisons where apart from Nurofen, the ONLY Morrisons own label on sale were ‘Long Lasting Pain Relief’ Ibuprofen which I bought. 


When I got home and looked at the box I noticed that it only contains eight – then when I looked at the receipt I realised I’d been ripped off a massive £1.85 for 8 x 200mg capsules = that’s £0.23 per capsule as opposed to £0.03 previously.


Robbing bastards

No comments:

Post a Comment