born at 321.89 PPM CO2

"Quality is never an accident. It is always the result of intelligent effort." - John Ruskin

Sunday 30 May 2021

STIG


On Saturday 22nd May we noticed that our cat appeared to have slightly laboured breathing.

This Saturday just gone, whilst he was giving me a good wash I thought just to be on the safe side, I'd make an appointment for him at the vets who fortunately were able to see him on the day.

The vet listened to his breathing and recommended putting him on oxygen. Four and a half hours later we were £741.06 worse off and he was dead.

2 comments:

  1. Two things stick in my mind - the vet saying it would be best to put him on oxygen; he's dead - and the fact that if I'd done nothing on Saturday he'd still be on his cushion very alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In hindsight I realise that the comment 'it would be best to put him on oxygen' referred to their bank balance rather than to Stig.

    ReplyDelete